Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

Great Cast!

I liked this quite a bit. Really imaginative cast, great animation, and excellent violence. I even prefer ep1 to ep2 because we get to see more of your original characters. Keep it up! Can't wait for part 3!

CaptainHicks responds:

I think you'll love part 3, we have a lot of new characters in the same vein as this one. Thanks for the review!

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Great Style

I love the look of this. The design, shadow, all of it looks great. Simple story with a sudden unexpected twist. Great emotion on the characters too. Reminds me of the animations I used to see on "liquid television" or "cartoon sushi" back on MTV in the 90s.

If I had to suggest anything at all, I'd maybe tone down the "twitch" of the characters when they're still but as that's an artistic choice, to each his own.

Excellent short. Looking forward to more of your work.

-J

Peter Peel: can can can't Peter Peel: can can can't

Unique and Fun to watch.

Love the visual style. Elegant and eye catching. Very excited for more! Keep it up!

Coma Coma

Beautiful

Simply put, this game is gorgeous. Very well done. Tons of personality. Reminds me of some of my old favorite platformers like Heart of Darkness or Oddworld. Embracing it's own style and running with it. Bravo.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Clever

This is pretty great. I had a big smile on my face the entire time. Played through it a couple times. Pretty fun/funny idea for the contest.

Awesome simple pixel work and sound as well!

Shuffle disc Shuffle disc

Great game with some aethetic issues

The game itself is really fun! It just takes so long to get there. The high bevel/emboss interface could be toned down a bit to keep it clean.

Keep it up!

Orginail Characters on NG Orginail Characters on NG

Great!

This looks awesome!
Reminds you how diverse the NG submissions can be.

Flattered to be among the characters! ;)

LiLg responds:

Thanks! Keep up the amazing series.