Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

Great Cast!

I liked this quite a bit. Really imaginative cast, great animation, and excellent violence. I even prefer ep1 to ep2 because we get to see more of your original characters. Keep it up! Can't wait for part 3!

CaptainHicks responds:

I think you'll love part 3, we have a lot of new characters in the same vein as this one. Thanks for the review!

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Great Style

I love the look of this. The design, shadow, all of it looks great. Simple story with a sudden unexpected twist. Great emotion on the characters too. Reminds me of the animations I used to see on "liquid television" or "cartoon sushi" back on MTV in the 90s.

If I had to suggest anything at all, I'd maybe tone down the "twitch" of the characters when they're still but as that's an artistic choice, to each his own.

Excellent short. Looking forward to more of your work.

-J

Peter Peel: can can can't Peter Peel: can can can't

Unique and Fun to watch.

Love the visual style. Elegant and eye catching. Very excited for more! Keep it up!

The Year of the Cat The Year of the Cat

MOAR

Always love us some sick animation.
Also, the new site design rules.
Great work man!

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 4 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 4

Great series.

Really digging the world of Rats on Cocaine. The character designs all have a great twisted quality to them and the Opium Gerbils are hilarious (Spin Off!). I can see how the humor wouldn't be for everyone, but the concept is great and the peripheral characters keep it fresh.

Glad to see a series taking extreme chances. Time to continue on my marathon!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

more gerbils to come

Nuggets Ep6 - Hey, Baby Nuggets Ep6 - Hey, Baby

I miss nuggets!

For years nuggets has been one of my favorite newgrounds series. I return to it on a regular basis to rewatch the entire thing. The characters, voice acting and comedic timing is fantastic. I long for the day when nuggets will return.
- J

Miggs responds:

That makes my heart squidge :)

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

Picture SHOW!

I've called several people and left voice mails asking for accompaniment to a picture show.

They still have yet to return my calls.

I.E.S. ep.1 I.E.S. ep.1

Looking Great!

Keep up the great work. The series is looking fantastic!

DARE Cat DARE Cat

Great Stuff!

Way to go MC. Looking forward to more of this bizarre stuff.